What's Your View?
Meeting Materials | Meeting Press Coverage
Public Meetings for the I-95 Corridor Planning and Finance Study are in full swing! Below please find thumbnail images of meeting materials and workshop maps for additional information.
|I95 Corridor Study Maps
( 11 pages, 5.80MB)
|Download Outreach Materials:|
|Comment Form | versión en Español
( 2 pages, 3.72MB)
|Fact Sheet | versión en Español
( 2 pages, 3.81MB)
Follow the press coverage for the meetings via the links below:
- State on tolling: 'Not set in stone'
- I-95 becomming a toll road becomes a closer reality
- Focusing on the I-95 corridor study Citizens share ideas, opinions on repairs, funding
- Eastern North Carolina should say no to toll roads
- Trip to NCDOT's 'I-95 Citizens Informational Workshop'
- State wants input on I-95 To pay for improvements, highway could become toll road
- North Carolina I-95 proposal includes tolling
- Rehab in store for Interstate 95
- Meeting held in Rocky Mount on future of I-95
- Toll road has few fans
- KapStone says no to tolling
- Valley leaders move to fight tolling
- Tolls may be coming to I-95
- DOT holds meetings for Interstate 95 input
- DOT seeks input on I-95